“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” -Malachi 3:10
Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10
One person gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly but comes to poverty. Proverbs 11:24
ways you can give to qodesh family church, st. louis north
You can give your offering at a church service by placing it in the offering bag.
Please visit here to give online
To give by SMS, text “GIVE” to our Txt2Give number, 444-999
Donate to special projects
- Prisons Service Program: We are creating a band room and trying to buy and set up instruments in the center as a way of connecting with the inmates and practically sharing Jesus with them.
- Stationery: Our fliers, invitation cards and all related printing which we have to do if we want to invite our community and schools to church. My life was saved because of an invitation.
- Food: we want to be able to provide food every Sunday as well as to the homeless in our community. The early bible church ate every time they met, Acts 2:42.
- Church Beautification: We want to buy more gifts for our first-time guests, cakes for members celebrating their birthdays, flowers and vases so that everyone feels at home immediately we enter and are proud to call First Love our spiritual home also
- Kids Having Fun: Every other month, we want our children to know we think of them. We take them out to have a good time of fellowship with each other so parents can have some time for themselves. Usually, one child can cost about $20 on that day